Terms and Conditions of Use
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2017 Creative Software. All rights reserved.
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
- view the pages of our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
3.2 You may only use our website for your personal and business purposes, and no other.
3.3 Unless explicitly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, or unless you acquire our formal permission, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
3.5 Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our social media posts, news articles and blog posts in print and electronic form to any person only if you agree to:
- Properly and visibly reference the source of the information you share
- Properly and visibly credit the author (if any) of the shared information
- Properly and visibly credit Creative Software as the owner of the shared information
3.6 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or our whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our formal written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing);
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Subscriptions: Corporate Newsletter
5.1 By subscribing to our corporate newsletter, you request to receive email communication containing corporate news and announcements on behalf of Creative Software.
5.2 The newsletter you receive is intended for your use only, therefore you must not distribute it or publicly share any of its contents unless formally authorized by Creative Software.
5.3 Should you wish to terminate your subscription, you may use the “Unsubscribe” link featured in every mass email communication we send.
5.4 By subscribing to our blog, you request to receive email communication regarding the latest additions to www.creativesoftware.com/blog page.
5.5 The newsletter you receive is intended for public use, therefore you may distribute it or publicly share any of its contents as long as you abide by the terms outlined in the Section 4 of this document.
5.6 Should you wish to terminate your subscription, you may use the “Unsubscribe” link featured in every mass email communication we send.
6. Case Study Requests
6.1 We reserve the right to reject any case study request at our own discretion and without notification.
6.2 Should you receive a Creative Software' case study, you must not forward, distribute or publicly share any of its contents. Creative Software' case studies are treated as sensitive information intended solely for the use of the official recipient.
7. User behavior
7.1. Commenting on the website:
All messages submitted using the “Comment” forms on our website (from here onward referred to as “comments”) will be reviewed and approved by website administrators before they are publicly viewable on our website.
Our website administrators reserve the right to reject any comment without notifying the user and/or providing explanation.
By submitting a comment on our website, you agree to the following:
- Unless you request the cancelation of your comment via email to Emma@CSLWorld.com within 1 hour from submission, your comment may be published;
- Once published, you might not be able to remove your comment;
- You may request the removal of your comment, however, our website administrators reserve the right to reject your request without explanation.
7.2 Sharing content
By publicly sharing any content from our website on virtual, physical and other platforms including –but not limited to- social media, personal blogs, news, magazines, and others, you may not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
8. Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
9. Breaches of these terms and conditions
9.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
9.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
10.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
10.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
12.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
12.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13. Third party rights
13.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
13.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
14. Entire agreement
15. Our details
15.1 This website is owned and operated by Creative Technology Software (Pvt) Ltd.
15.2 We are registered at
29 Deal Place
15.3 You can contact us:
via email: Info@creativesoftware.com
via phone: +94 11 250 5891